Are you suffering from lower back pain? Then it has definitely stopped you from leading a normal lifestyle and you are not able to do those activities which you have been doing all this while. It is worthwhile to know that about 84% of people are suffering from this problem on a global basis. Have you been able to identify what is the exact cause of this pain? Well, you may have not been to understand the reason behind this suffering. Don’t worry, because you are not the only one who has not been able to understand the reason behind this pain. Many people also affected by this problem are also not able to pinpoint the exact source of their suffering.
The Different Causes Which Can Be Responsible For Lower Back Pain –
If you are suffering from back pain then just carry on reading below to help you enhance your knowledge about the different reasons behind your back pain. The reasons are as follows –
- Your physical activity is very low. It is recommended that you should engage yourself in physical activities for about 150 minutes on a weekly basis.
- Obesity is yet another cause which can lead you to suffer from back pain.
- If your overall general health is poor then you are bound to suffer from lower back pain.
- Last, but not the least, smoking is also a factor which can contribute to back pain.
Some Strategies for Reducing and Preventing Back Pain –
Do you want to reduce and prevent back pain? Then you can follow some effective strategies which will help you to overcome this problem very quickly. You can follow the below-listed strategies –
- It Is Necessary To Maintain Good Posture – You should not slouch and when you are working on your computer the screen should be one arm’s length away and at your eye level.
- Change Your Positions While Working – You should change your positions every 30 minutes to 1 hour while working.
- Be Physically Active – If you are physically inactive then it will definitely lead you to suffer from back pain. Hence, it is imperative that you remain physically active so that you can avoid back pain in the future.
- Get in Touch With a Physiotherapist – It may happen that you are doing some work which can create lumbar spine problems. So, if you are having back pain then it is wise to consult a physiotherapist who will provide the best advice to overcome your pain as soon as possible.
The physiotherapist will suggest exercises which are just tailored for you. He will suggest manual therapy and taping techniques so that you can get rid of the back pain in no time at all.